Pokespy is a web-based application that is still in the development stage which is useful for the Pokehunt (Hunters Pokemon) in a Pokemon game GO!
Application of this one was being really hits to the players Pokemon GO in Indonesia, the article of this application helps the players to find the GO Pokemon Pokemon species around them. The factor that makes these applications become indispensable that the players can know the species, location, and how long it will be there tersebeut Pokemon, with Pokemon GO so the players should not worry about safety while playing Pokemon GO.
Admin Terlintas will distribute tutorial using PokeSpy on your Smartphone:
1. Prepare your smartphone, activate the GPS.
2. Prepare Browser (if you can use Chrome) and do not forget Google Maps.
3. Open a browser on your mobile phone (if you use Chrome admin) and visit pokespy.stts.edu
4. Check the upper right corner there is a city code, look for the city where you live:
JOG - Jogja | SUB - Surabaya | MLG - Malang | JKT - Jakarta | BDG - Bandung | DPS - Denpasar | PGK - Pangkal Pinang | SMG - Semarang
5. Choose the Pokemon that you want to capture, click the Pokemon will appear 2 logo Facebook and Maps (Google Maps) select Google Maps (red arrows).
6. Wait a minute, because you will be redirected to Google Maps and glide to the location of the Pokemon.
7. Having arrived at these locations open game POKEMON GO! Catch!
HAPPY HUNTING POKEMON!